Líder Aviação is a market leader in every segment it works, and is the only company in executive aviation in Brazil that offers a complete portfolio with customized solutions for its clients.
Several important accreditations and approvals confirm all the safety and quality that Líder offers its clients, reaffirming its differential in Executive Aviation.
IS-BAO Level 3
International quality certificate in Aircraft Chartering, confirming the excellence of the company`s services.
Refers to the continuing improvement in aviation safety, confirming the company’s commitment to its client’s safety.
A program designed to improve safety on aircraft operation for both private operations and air taxi companies.
OHSAS 18001 : 2007
Certification in Health and Safety Management for passenger and cargo transportation by air, aircraft maintenance and auxiliary services awarded to the Helicopters Operations Unit.
ISO 9001 : 2015
Certification in Quality Management for passenger and cargo transportation by air, aircraft maintenance and auxiliary services awarded to the Helicopters Operations Unit.
ISO 14001 : 2015
Certification in Environmental Management for passenger and cargo transportation by air, aircraft maintenance and auxiliary services awarded to the Helicopters Operations Unit.
● ANAC: Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil, Brazilian civil aviation regulatory agency.
● FAA: Federal Aviation Administration, an American regulatory agency that endorses Líder’s standards of services provided by its Maintenance Workshops.
● DNA: Dirección Nacional de Aeronavegabilidad, Argentinian regulatory agency that recognizes Líder’s work as abiding to the Argentinian aviation rules.
● STAAR: Service Target Authorization and Approval Rating, approval by the Maintenance Center of HoneyWell, which rates the performance of the authorized centers that represent them.
● Gold Bar: Recognized by Hawker Beechcraft Corporation as having a high-quality authorized service center.
● DMAVEX: Diretoria de Material de Aviação do Exército Brasileiro (The Brazilian Army’s Aviation Materials Board), agency that manages the supply, logistics and maintenance activities related to the aviation matters of the Brazilian Army.
● DIRMAB: Diretoria de Material Aeronáutico e Bélico da Aeronáutica (Aeronautical and War Materials Board), agency that regulates the policies of equipment logistics of the Department of Aviation, specifically for warfare equipment.
● DAERM: Diretoria de Aeronáutica da Marinha (The Navy’s Aeronautic Board), in charge of the technical and managerial activities related to Naval Aviation.
* Required fields